I’m back and here to talk about my favourite topic: myself. I’m kidding.
About that my favourite topic is myself, but today I’ll be answering 100 questions about myself, which I actually really love doing, so let me know if you want to see more of these kinds of content.
Probably not but I’ll do that anyway.
I saw this tag on May @ Forever and Everly and I thought it was fun, so here we are. I also want to apologize in advance for the length of this post, it’s a long one.
1. What’s your name?
Taasia. It is my real name. I also have a Chinese name, which I will not share due to privacy reasons.
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
My parents used to call me Tash (for some reason??) and some of my best friends call me Tahseah, as a play on my name and to poke fun at all everyone who constantly butchered it.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
Libra! It’s pretty accurate to my personality, especially since I’m the worst decision maker ever.
5. How old are you?
and crying in high school right now hbu.
6. Your relationship status?
I feel like this question is a personal attack and I’m not here for it.
7. Any children?
Sweetie, I’m still 16, so NO.
8. Any pets?
No, and I’m kind of glad, to be honest. It’s a lot of work that I can’t commit to.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
No – I haven’t even pierced my ears yet, which is very rare but it also makes me very nervous?
10. What do you like about yourself?
Errrrrr ….. I really don’t know?
But if I had to, I’d say I like being smart, driven and sassy? And I’ve been told multiple times that I’m a badass? I guess I’ll take it.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
A lot of things, actually. I could go on for days about it – this is not at all helpful for someone who has a lot of internalized self-hate, like yours truly. But two examples I have would be how I have a really short temper, and also how I excessively apologize for everything.
12. Righty or lefty?
I’m mostly a lefty – I write with my left hand, but in sports, I can use both hands. So in that sense, it depends. But overall, I classify myself as a leftie.
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
Mixed rice from the food court next door.
15. Your last phone call?
I literally had to check my phone log for this question, but I last called my mum, which I missed.
16. Your last text message?
Technically, my last text message that I texted was to a group chat to meet up for food before a movie, and that group chat was also the last message I received.
17. Your last email?
I have three email accounts, so this is .. annoying. My last email message sent was me sending IGCSE past papers to my mum for her to help me print out, but the last emails I’ve received are email subs.
18. The last song you listened to?
Keeping a Secret by Bleachers (from the Love, Simon soundtrack). It’s so good I love it so so much.
19. The last book you read?
I actually just finished the Raven Boys (finally!) today!
20. The last time you cried?
Probably some point last weekend?
21. The last blog you read?
The wonderful May @ Forever and Everly!
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
Raffles Institution where I got to meet the New Zealand Prime Minister which is crazy and I was legitimately quaking?
I really overshare, don’t I?
24. Your last holiday abroad?
I went to London and Jersey in the summer, and I talk a little about it here.
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
What is up with these questions about relationships?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Not that I can think of right now.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Even if I did, that’d be something that wouldn’t be public knowledge.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Yeah, and that’s all I’m gonna say. I’ve also fallen out of love with things too (lots of them).
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
I’ve met multiple people that fit this answer.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes, many times.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Many times, and it really hurts sometimes.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Not that I know of?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Does the slow burn of Peraltiago and books count because they have done that so. many. times.
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
I am a good child. Even if I did, I wouldn’t tell that kind of information here.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I’m able to objectively see people as attractive, but that doesn’t mean I’m attracted to them, you know?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
My whole life.
But honestly: so many things.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Everyone has, so…
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Many times. I’m just a really judgy person in general, which is something I need to work on.
45. Do you believe in God?
No, not really. I’ve got nothing against you if you do. Just don’t force it upon others who aren’t.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
It depends on what you’re talking about, I guess.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I stopped believing in Santa a long time ago.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
unlike Ryan Bergara.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
No one could pay me money to believe in aliens.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
I don’t believe in it, but they can happen.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Sure, but it can be just so exhausting sometimes.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. It’s too idealistic a concept for me to really believe in, honestly, but if you do, good for you.
53. Can money make you happy?
To a certain extent.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes! My friends are probably sick of my feminist rages and I’m doing work for a gender equality organization, so, definitely.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
I honestly don’t know? Both sides have very compelling arguments.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
It depends on which area of politics, I suppose? There are definitely certain areas of politics that I’m a lot more invested in.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
No, not at all.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
I’m going to cheat and say three things: unconditional love and support, as well as an appropriate balance of presence and space, I guess?
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
Back to You by Selena Gomez.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
Finishing everything I need to, getting all my blog posts scheduled and done early, and also stressing about my mocks.
I mean, I’m feeling so much stress right now.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Lots of energy to combat my exhausted self throughout the week.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
I’m so indecisive so I’m gonna list a few things:
- Christmas Break!
- End of exam season
- Reading and buying lots of books
- Resting and self-care
wait what is that again
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
When people victimize themselves and push the blame on other people.
66. What’s your favorite thing right now?
Sleep because I’ve been so exhausted this last week and I don’t even know why?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Probably watching compilations of Brooklyn 99 or actually reading?
68. Your first best friend?
My friend Akira (not her real name, by the way) who’s known me since I first started school back in Malaysia.
69. Your first kiss?
70. Your first celebrity crush?
I don’t really have celebrity crushes right now so I can’t really say?
71. Your first holiday?
I really cannot remember because I remember very little from when I was younger.
72. Your first pet?
Probably the fish in my old house?
73. Your first regret?
I don’t even remember because there are just too many.
74. Your first job?
My first job is a student.
75. Your first childhood memory?
Having nap time in what we call prep (so like when I was like 4 years old?)
76. Love or money?
Both – don’t make me choose!
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter, even though it’s not my favorite. Here’s my Twitter profile in case you were wondering! You probably weren’t, but self-promo, am I right?
78. Hook up or relationship?
Relationship all the way.
79. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. I absolutely hate cats to the point where I have only liked 1 cat ever. They just give me a really bad feeling.
80. Coffee or tea?
Neither, because I don’t take any of them.
81. Beer or wine?
Again, I don’t drink.
82. Sweet or savory?
It depends on my mood and what I’m feeling, but I do love both?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
Let’s flip things around and say ambivert! I love socializing with friends, but I need my me time as well.
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
Seaside – I miss the beach so much!
86. Summer or winter?
Probably summer since I’m used to hot weather? I get cold really easily so I would not be able to handle winter.
87. Books or movies?
Hi, I’m Taasia, and welcome to my book blog.
88. Horror or comedy?
Comedy. No doubt. I’m such a chicken and comedy is my go to anyway.
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
I would definitely change certain parts of it.
90. What’s your dream job?
A professional reviewer/blogger, a lawyer or working at a publishing house? But hey, I still have time to choose so we shall see.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Snacking! And also social media stalking.
I can be surprisingly thorough?
92. What are you afraid of?
My number one fear is blades and needles. I freak out before vaccinations and injections.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
Probably an author even though I don’t even know why?
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Knowing whatever I wanted/needed to know and basically having access to all the knowledge.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
Being able to get along with everyone would be great.
96. Would you want immortality?
Yes and no?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would it be?
I definitely have icons so one of those? But I’m the worst at answering on the spot questions, so.
98. Would you say you are happy?
To some degree, sure, but I have been having lots of ups-and-downs as of late.
99. What is one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
I’m not eighteen yet, so I can’t really answer this question.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Be in a great college and living life. Also, I would love to be a successful person who has her life together, with my dream job and just doing really well in all parts of my life.
Anyone who wants to do this can consider themselves tagged! Go forth and enjoy! But I still do want to tag some bloggers in particular:
How is life so far for you? Did you enjoy this post? (I loved writing it.) What was the last book you read? Are you an introvert, ambivert or extrovert? What are you most excited for right now?