Hello there and thanks for stopping by! I’m currently open to review requests, promotional requests or any of the sort. Please contact me at email@example.com.
- I will not accept self-published authors/independent authors due to time constraints but may consider some if they really appeal to me
- I will consider author interviews, guest posts and reviews
- I will accept physical books, e-galleys and (digital) audiobooks in that order. I do not accept books in pdf or Kindle (.mobi) files/books
- I accept YA, middle grade (and the rare) adult in that order
- I reserve the right to accept or decline the book due to my busy schedule
- I will attempt to read your book in a timely manner and as soon as possible
- I will consider all YA genres, but will prioritize YA contemporary, anthologies and fantasy over other YA genres
- I will consider YA, contemporary, fantasy, anthologies, historical fiction, science fiction, graphic novels, mystery/thrillers, non-fiction, poetry/verse, short stories and adult fiction in that order
- I will not accept new adult, horror, erotica and steampunk review requests
- Should I accept your request, I will post my review on Goodreads and/or my blog as promptly as possible. I do not publish reviews on Amazon.
- All my reviews are honest and unbiased. With that comes a possibility of a negative review (for me, that means below 3 stars). If that happens, I will contact you to let you know before posting my review
- Please attach basic information alongside your review request (e.g author, publication date, page count etc.).
- And finally, thank you for working with me! I’m extremely appreciative that you have shown an interest in me and that you’ve considered me to review your book(s). I genuinely hope we can work together again 😊